Friday, May 6, 2016

PRODUCT FOCUS 2014-2016 RETIRING IN COLORS







Hey Friends and StampersJason Loucks

Today is the last day of our Product Focus Blog Hop.  I sure hope you have enjoyed all our projects. All week I have been posting with stamp sets that are retiring.  I have to be honest, when I first purchased this stamp set I thought I loved it, but then never used it very often. When researching some ideas on this stamp set I feel in love with it all over again and realized how versatile it really is.  Now, you have until May 31st to purchase this set.


Measurements on this project

8 1/2 x 11 cardstock cut at 5 1/2 and scored at 4 1/4
Stamped Image piece was Very Vanilla 2 3/4 x 3 3/4
Dry Embossed piece 2 1/4 x 5 1/2


Other Bloggers
Tammy Civello (You are here)
Jason Loucks
Heather Osborne
Melissa Kerman


Hugs,
Tammy








No comments:

Post a Comment