Sunday, July 3, 2016

Color Fusers Blog Hop 7/16 Part 1/2

Hey Stampers and Crafters:
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!  Welcome to my first Color Fuser Blog Hop.  Below we are going to be using the following color combos on this specific challenge:



I absolutely LOVE these colors for the summer.  They remind me of sorbet or sherbert.   The stamp set I used to make my card  is Fresh Fruit from our new 2016-2017 Stampin Up Annual Catalog. This is one of  my new favorite summer stamp sets.  This stamp set makes a great background paper like I did in the card below.



This was a very basic and simple card.  Sometimes you just have to go with clean and simple. :)

Measurements:
  • Base 8 1/2 x 11 Flirty Flamingo Cardstock - Cut at 5 1/2 and scored at 4 1/4
  • Layer 1: Whisper White Cardstock:  Cut at 4 x 5 1/4
  • Banner: Layer 1 Cucmber Crush cut  at 1"x 3 1/4  Layer 2 Whisper White 3/4  x 2 3/4
Thank you again for stopping by and checking out my first Color Fuser Blog Hop.  Be sure to stop by my amazing crafting friends creations as well  listed below.  If you are interested in any of the items to create your own Fresh Fruit card see the listed supplies at the bottom of this entry.


Color Fusers Hop Lineup:

Patty Bennett
Jason Loucks
Heather Osborne
Nicole Tugrul
Tammy Civello  YOU ARE HERE
Paola Phillips
Jo Anne Hewins
Melissa Kerman


Products Used:






Thank you again and be sure to see my post on July 18 for another Color Fuse creation.

XOXO
Tammy

2 comments:

  1. My favorite stamp set in the new catalog! Eeek. Love what you did. Thank you for being a part of the Color Fusers Blog Hop team!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for creating....I am honored to be part of that team

      Delete