Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Product Focus 2014-2016 Retiring IN COLORS



Hey Friends and Stampers:

Welcome back for Day 2 of the retiring 2014-2016 In Colors Blog Hop.  Today we are going to continue to showcase these last chance retiring colors!!!

Today's Project I am featuring one of my favorite stamps sets that is sadly retiring as well. I have been making a ton of these cards with Mother's Day coming up this weekend.   If you love this stamp set and colors, please stop by my stampin up website:

 http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/tammycivello/


For these cards, I used the stamp set A Nice Cuppa, Circle Framelets, and the Venetian Crochet Trim (also retiring )


Measurements and Instructions:Base Cardstock cut at 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 and scored at 5 1/2

I used second to the largest Circle Framelet on top portion only
Stamped Image piece is 4x4
I cut out lemon and used dimensionals to pop it up
Tied Crochet trim to base

Products Used:
2014-2016 IN COLORS
A Nice Cuppa   
Venetian Trim  
Stampin Dimensionals                                                                 

Please be sure to stop by my fellow stamping friends blogs to see their amazing creations as well. I loved them and I am sure you will love them too

Tammy Civello - YOU ARE HERE
Jason Loucks
Heather Osborne
Melissa Kerman


Thank you all for stopping by today and please be sure to check out my other blogs this week.  The final blog for this hop will be Friday

Happy Stamping
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment