Monday, August 1, 2016

COLOR FUSERS BLOG HOP- AUGUST 2016 PART 1

Happy August my Stamping Friends!!!! I seriously can't believe it is already August!!!! Welcome back to the Color Fuser Blog Hop.  This is part 1 of our monthly Color Fuser Blog Hop where 7 of my amazing and talented Stampin Up Demonstrator friends showcase their wonderful projects fusing together 3 fun Stampin Up colors.  Below is this months color fuse. 



For this project I decided I am going to play with the adorable Baby Bear Stamp Set. I am not going to lie, when I opened the new catalog for the first time, I just happened to open up to the page that he was on.  I was super excited to get him as I thought he would be perfect for baby cards, maybe Christmas and Valentine's Day??  But like many of the demonstrators, there are so many amazing sets in this catalog and although I got him right away, he got lost in the shuffle. So I am finally showcasing this cute little guy.  I will be showcasing him in other color combos so stay tuned for another blog posting with him as he is a multi stamp layering stamp set.  He has 3 layers if you choose to use it, but for the purpose of this particular color challenge I decided to keep it simple and do a single layering so his color will come through. For background piece I decided to use the Lucky Stars embossing folder along with the "love" wording from the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits.  



If you are interested in any of the products shown in this project they are listed below:








Thank you for stopping by today's Blog Hop, be sure to stop by the other bloggers to see their amazing creations


Patty Bennett
Jason Loucks
Heather Osborne
Nicole Tugrul
Tammy Civello YOU ARE HERE
Paola Phillips
Jo Anne Hewins
Melissa Kerman
Robin Messenheimer

Happy Stampin!!!
xoxo - Tammy

2 comments: