Sunday, July 17, 2016

COLOR FUSERS BLOG HOP- JULY 2016 PART 2

Happy Monday my Stamping Friends!!!!  Welcome back to my July Color Fuser Blog Hop.  This is the 2nd part of our monthly Color Fuser Blog Hop where 7 of my amazing and talented Stampin Up Demonstrator friends showcase their wonderful projects fusing together 3 fun Stampin Up colors.  See below this month's color fuse combos of some of our newer colors that just came out in June.

I decided this time to play with one of my favorite framelit sets the Botanical Builder .  I paired it with "A Big Thanks" wording from the Perfectly Wrapped Set.  I love this set as it has nice big words that can be used for multiple uses.  I finished off the card with the butterfly stamp from another fun set called Grateful Bunch.  This is one of my favorite butterflies out of the catalog, small enough to fill in some bare space on your card to give it just that final touch. Just a very simple 1 layer card....sometimes you just have to go simple. Hope you enjoy the project. 



Please remember to stop my other amazing Stampin Up Friends' blogs and enjoy their amazing projects!!!!

Patty Bennett

Jason Loucks

Heather Osborne

Nicole Tugrul

Tammy Civello     YOU ARE HERE

Paola Phillips


Jo Anne Hewins

Melissa Kerman


Below are the products used to my project that links directly to my Stampin Up Store.  If you are interested in any of these products, or have any questions, please comment below.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and I look forward to having you stop by again!!!

Hugs,
Tammy










4 comments: